Thursday, June 02, 2011

Please come follow my new blog

I just wanted everyone to know that I started another blog, in addition to this one.  I have found I constantly have post ideas running around in my head that pertain specifically to my son and his life as a hearing impaired child.  I decided at this point I want to have a blog dedicated just to that.  I want to document his journey...his struggles and his triumphs. 
For those of you that have been following my blog and/or twitter for awhile you may know some of his back story.  I will blog about his past, present and our hopes, dreams and concerns for his future.  I hope you will follow along with us.
I want this to be a blog that will highlight everything in his life.  I hope it will educate and inspire others.  I hope to connect and learn from others out there...whether your child has a hearing impairment or not.  I think blogging is a great way to create a community that supports and helps one another.
Will you come join us on this journey?
The site is http://mysonsjourneywithhearingimpairment.blogspot.com/.  Please follow along!  I look forward to seeing everyone there.

No comments: