- 6 Red Potatoes, washed and cubed
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup margarine/butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 capful of Kernel Seasons Bacon and Cheddar seasoning
|Washed potatoes. I don't peel them because I like the texture and additional nutritional value the skins add.|
- Place cubed potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook 20-25 minutes until potatoes are fork tender. This means that the potatoes slide off the fork when pierced.
- Drain well and put potatoes back into warm pot.
- Add warm milk, sour cream, salt, pepper, butter and bacon cheddar seasoning.
- Mash well (incorporating all ingredients) until light and fluffy.
I hope your family enjoys this as much as mine did!
P.S. I have another recipe I will be posting using Kernel Seasons Pizza Seasoning in the next few days. Stay Tuned!