1. My brothers are here for a ten day visit!
2. My son had a great two day goalie clinic. He's learning a lot.
3. My stepdaughter has moved in with us for the month of August.
4. We had a fantastic picnic at the park yesterday complete with skipping rocks in the pond.
|Little Bee is looking for rocks to skip. Seriously, but I swear she is ready to dive in.|
5. Relaxing pool playdate with a mommy friend. I love those because the kids play great together and I can kick back and chat with no worries.
6. Fun times at gymnastics with my girl.
7. Spending the day at Balloon Fest with the family. Even if it was too hot and I wanted to pass out.
8. Stopping at my favorite grocery store (Wegmans) on the way back and shopping. I love this store and we try to include it in a trip at least three or four times a year.
9. At the lake today enjoying fun in the sun! Kids are playing in the sand and swimming. Perfect family day minus daddy. I wish he could be here.
|Perfect day for a day at the lake. Look at those gorgeous clouds.|
10. Tonight we're dong movie night. A couple DVDs, popcorn and ice cream. Yum!
I hope you're all having a fantabulous Friday too!
What did you do this week?