1. Supplies purchased, labeled and placed nicely in backpacks.-Check
2. Back to school outfits selected and hung out. Wrinkle free of course. -Check
3. New shoes ready by the door. -Check
4. Hairstyle agreed upon for Little Bee. -Check
5. Showers -Check
6. Lunches agreed upon and packed. -Check
7. Story time. -Check
8. Alarms set-Check
9. Kiddies tucked into bed with extra kisses, hugs and giggles. -Check, Check, Check
10. Special breakfast planned.-Check
11. Mommy re-running through the list. -Check
12. Mommy trying not to get emotional before the first day has started.
Are you and your kiddies ready for school to start? Have you started yet? Good luck to all the new and old students out there. Good luck to the parents of all. And definitely, good luck to the teachers! Some of you may really need it.