I'm so thankful it's FINALLY FRIDAY!!! Here's some of the things I'm thankful for this week:
- It's Friday! First school week was a bit rocky with a day off on Thursday due to flooding but we're back on track.
- Flooding has ceased and desisted for now.
- Goalieboy and Little Bee enjoyed there first day of school.
- Little Bee did have friends in her class (not her bffs but that's ok). I was having anxiety over it.
- I finally got a check for the back money owed to me from worker's comp. We really need it.
- Our television is finally back on after it's been shut off for 3 weeks. We were so far behind because we're broke.
- I finished all the laundry! Back at it on Sunday.
- I had a job interview!!! It's only minimum wage but it's a job and the hours fit with the kids school schedule for the most part.
- Crockpot Mexican Chicken Soup was a huge hit earlier this week for the whole family (a first). Can't wait to make it again.
- Cooler temperatures this week reminds me that fall is on its way. I'll be happy with 68-75 degrees.
- And as always, I'm so thankful to be surrounded by my loving family who drive me crazy! I don't know what I would do without them.
Now the weather has to cooperate so there's no more rain and flooding. We used a "snow" day on Thursday. A first here. They really need to start calling them "weather" days. Little Bee really wants to play soccer but has only attended one practice due to the flooding. Practice Wednesday was cancelled as is this weekends game due to poor field conditions. She has barely begun learning and is eager for more.
Praying I get the job. My only stumbling block right now is my van. It went ca put last weekend. Well, technically it's still drivable. However, reverse went so it's not reliable at all. I can only go somewhere I can pull straight in and out of. I fear for winter because right now I can pull right into a spot on my street but that won't be the case when it snows. I'm in trouble. Plus, if I get the job I know I'm going to have a lot of parking issues. It's stressing me out but I'm going to take it one step at a time.
Wish me luck! Why are you thankful it's finally Friday?