This is seriously the easiest cherry cobbler to make. It has just four ingredients. Ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now. It's the perfect recipe when baking with kids. Give it a try today!
•1/2 box white cake mix (approximately 1 1/4 cup)
•1/4 cup butter
•1 cup milk
•1 can cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Place 1/4 cup butter in 8x8 baking pan and put inside oven to melt.
3. Mix cake mix and milk together until smooth.
4. Pour batter over melted butter in pan.
5. Pour pie filling over batter being sure it is spread out over top. Do not mix.
6. Bake 45 minutes or until top in golden brown and cherry filling is bubbly.
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
My family devoured the whole pan tonight! They are already asking when I'll be making it again. It's also very customizeable. Just think of different pie fillings and different cake flavors. Plus you could double the ingredients and use a 9x13 pan.
Hope your family enjoys this easy dessert as much as mine!!