- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of green beans
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit dough (torn in pieces)
- chicken broth (or water) to cover
1. Place chicken, butter, soup and veggies in slow cooker.
2. Fill slow cooker with enough chicken broth or water to cover mixture. I use about 1/2 to 2/3 a carton
of chicken broth.
3. Cook on low for 7 hours. Shred chicken. Then tear up biscuit dough and place in slow cooker. Cook
another hour or until dough is no longer raw in the center.
*** I use reduced sodium products whenever possible. I also add seasoning to taste when needed.
***Cooked turkey can replace chicken. Perfect way to use up holiday leftovers.
The whole family enjoyed this. Comfort food at its best on a cold rainy (or snowy) day.